Rotational motor issue for the motion analysis

huiduan
Answers: 0

Rotational motor issue for the motion analysis

Unread post by huiduan »

Hello, I am new for the motion analysis. I created a bipedal robot and would like to see the motion simulation. I set up a initial position for the robot and I also set up the expression for the hip motor. Everything is prefect in the animation. However, in the motion analysis, the motor will jump forward a little in first 0.05 second and I am not sure why. Both of leg have the same issue and I will use the right leg as the example. The initial position of the tight has the 55 degrees and the leg is expected move backward at the beginning. The expression is also attached. The issue is the leg will suddenly move forward 20 degrees at 0.05s. Does anyone know why this happen? At the first stage, I fixed the body just see the motion of two legs, therefore, I only set up a gravity.
v2pbr6-title_o1.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-01 094712.png
zwei
Answers: 18

Re: Rotational motor issue for the motion analysis

Unread post by zwei »

could you share the files? without looking at the files it is a bit hard to say whats wrong
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.
SPerman
Answers: 13

Unread post by SPerman »

When I've had similar issues, it was due to a keyframe having a position locked.

https://help.solidworks.com/2021/Englis ... motion.htm
-
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams
huiduan

Unread post by huiduan »

Zhen-Wei Tee wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:08 pm could you share the files? without looking at the files it is a bit hard to say whats wrong
Hi, I have upload the file.
Attachments
Motion Test3.SLDASM
(10.83 MiB) Downloaded 26 times
huiduan

Unread post by huiduan »

SPerman wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:14 am When I've had similar issues, it was due to a keyframe having a position locked.

https://help.solidworks.com/2021/Englis ... motion.htm
Hi, so how should I unlock the position?

Thank you