Triangle symbol on 2D dwg

christian chu
Answers: 0

Triangle symbol on 2D dwg

Unread post by christian chu »

I tired to use alt+9651 to attach a triangle symbol to a dim and it turned out to be a square - see below image - is it weird?
image.png
by Glenn Schroeder » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:41 pm
How did you enter the symbol? When I selected it from the feature manager it worked fine.

image.png

I got it like this.

image.png
image.png

I know in the past I've tried to use Alt+ symbols in dimension text and it usually doesn't work. It will display the wrong symbol. However, I've always gotten around it by entering the symbol in a Note, copying and pasting into the dimension text, and then deleting the Note.
Go to full post
Glenn Schroeder
Answers: 22

Re: Triangle symbol on 2D dwg

Unread post by Glenn Schroeder »

How did you enter the symbol? When I selected it from the feature manager it worked fine.

image.png

I got it like this.

image.png
image.png

I know in the past I've tried to use Alt+ symbols in dimension text and it usually doesn't work. It will display the wrong symbol. However, I've always gotten around it by entering the symbol in a Note, copying and pasting into the dimension text, and then deleting the Note.
"On the days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days."

Ray Wylie Hubbard in his song "Mother Blues"
christian chu
Answers: 0

Unread post by christian chu »

Thanks - I guess I tried a harder way. :(
Glenn Schroeder
Answers: 22

Unread post by Glenn Schroeder »

christian chu wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:16 pm Thanks - I guess I tried a harder way. :(
You must be an engineer. I'm not. I like simple. 8-)
"On the days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days."

Ray Wylie Hubbard in his song "Mother Blues"