Word censor gone wrong

We're all ears.
matt
Answers: 18

Word censor gone wrong

Unread post by matt »

MJuric wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:10 pm Recently branched parts where brought up here and already I've had the opportunity to use them a few times.

My question is whether there is a way to show the "Branched" version of a part in an @$$ without merging the changed part. I know I can just drop it into the @$$ or replace the existing one but that can get messy. I could also "Branch" the @$$ and replace the part I suppose but it would be nice to just be able to show the branched part, like a different configuration or something.
Love it. You're running afoul of the automatic word censor. Artificial intelligence indeed!
image.png
MJuric
Answers: 1

Re: Show Branched Part.

Unread post by MJuric »

matt wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:26 pm Love it. You're running afoul of the automatic word censor. Artificial intelligence indeed!

image.png
Weird, why did it correct it when you quoted it but the post is not corrected, or does it appear corrected to you because it's not on my screen.
image.png
matt

Unread post by matt »

MJuric wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:46 pm Weird, why did it correct it when you quoted it but the post is not corrected, or does it appear corrected to you because it's not on my screen.

image.png
Because I fixed it. It was funny as a mistake, but I couldn't really leave it that way. I used "@$$*" as the word to be replaced, so "Avengers Assemble!" would get all f*** up, if you get my drift.

Somebody's gonna have to take this away from me, it's too much fun just replacing random words!
><
mike miller
Answers: 7

Unread post by mike miller »

matt wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:55 pm Because I fixed it. It was funny as a mistake, but I couldn't really leave it that way. I used "@$$*" as the word to be replaced, so "Avengers Assemble!" would get all f*** up, if you get my drift.

Somebody's gonna have to take this away from me, it's too much fun just replacing random words!
><
Ooooooo..............there's real potential for evil here. Just an example: replace all occurrences of "part" with "fart". <()> ;;
He that finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for [Christ's] sake will find it. Matt. 10:39
bnemec
Answers: 10

Unread post by bnemec »

mike miller wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:05 pm Ooooooo..............there's real potential for evil here. Just an example: replace all occurrences of "part" with "fart". <()> ;;
or how about all "solid" with "soiled" doesn't discriminate, Edge or works.
matt

Re: Word censor gone wrong

Unread post by matt »

Ok, I split this topic off from the other legitimate topic.

I like replacing "solid" with "soiled", because people mess that one up on their own a lot anyway. This is too much fun.
Glenn Schroeder
Answers: 22

Unread post by Glenn Schroeder »

Can you do something that causes an electrical shock if anyone over the age of 12 types "lol"?
"On the days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days."

Ray Wylie Hubbard in his song "Mother Blues"
MJuric

Unread post by MJuric »

Glenn Schroeder wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:43 pm Can you do something that causes an electrical shock if anyone over the age of 12 types "lol"?
ZOMG, LMFAO, LOL!....I felt a little queasy just typing that. What about "K"...because "OK" needs to be abbreviated.
DennisD

Unread post by DennisD »

MJuric wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:02 am ZOMG, LMFAO, LOL!....I felt a little queasy just typing that. What about "K"...because "OK" needs to be abbreviated.
Potassium!
Brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls aren't there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to show us how badly we want things.
- - -Randy Pausch
mattpeneguy
Answers: 4

Unread post by mattpeneguy »

Or, maybe have anything posted in ALL CAPS be shrunk to font size 1?