video screen capture

Which resolution do you prefer for tutorial videos?

1080p - icons and text may be so small they are unreadable, but the whole interface is shown
86%
720p - icons and text are readable, but some interface elements may be condensed
14%
higher resolution
No votes
lower resolution
No votes

Total votes: 7
matt
Answers: 18

video screen capture

Unread post by matt »

I'm just curious about what CAD people prefer. When you're watching videos of CAD tutorials and you are unfamiliar with the interface, do you want to see high resolution (small detail) or low resolution (details look larger)? The first image is 1080p and the second is 720p.
Attachments
1080p.jpg
720p.jpg
Jaylin Hochstetler
Answers: 4

Re: video screen capture

Unread post by Jaylin Hochstetler »

matt wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:59 am I'm just curious about what CAD people prefer. When you're watching videos of CAD tutorials and you are unfamiliar with the interface, do you want to see high resolution (small detail) or low resolution (details look larger)? The first image is 1080p and the second is 720p.
I like 1080p beings that the interface I am used to seeing. But I agree you can see the text a little better on 720p.
A goal is only a wish until backed by a plan.
JuTu
Answers: 1

Unread post by JuTu »

If I'm watching video of a new to me software or otherwise not so familiar interface I would use higher resolution, but that is not a deal-breaker if the visual quality isn't a 4K. Usually the content as a whole matters more to me.

And... on the other hand... I'm used to watch videos on small screen and on lowest qualities since datapackage on my mobile phone is so slow.
Sincerely,
JuTu
Answers: 0

Unread post by Lapuo »

To be honest , i can see difference between pictures , but it is so small i dont care