Suggested viewing format

Make suggestion to the moderators and admins of this site.
matt
Answers: 18

Suggested viewing format

Unread post by matt »

I'd like to suggest a viewing format for those of you out there with multiple monitors. For a while now, I have taken one of my monitors and rotated it to portrait. This allows me to read long form stuff much easier. Stuff like my long email lists, the soon-to-be-defunct-forum-that-shall-not-be-named, and now this forum. I had an extra one of those wider than it should be monitors sitting around, so I use it for big lists and long websites. You might think it's odd, but it really works well, and doesn't take that long to get used to. You can even align all of your monitors in the Windows multi-monitor setup.

AlexLachance
Answers: 17

Re: Suggested viewing format

Unread post by AlexLachance »

I place my programs using the ''tabulated'' view. Not sure how it's exactly named, but it gives me a similar look when I browse.
image.png
jcapriotti
Answers: 29

Unread post by jcapriotti »

@matt Shouldn't CadForum.net be dedicated to one of those monitors?
Jason
matt
Answers: 18

Unread post by matt »

jcapriotti wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:17 am @matt Shouldn't CadForum.net be dedicated to one of those monitors?
Yes, you're right of course, but in the line of efficiency, I reused an old image I knew I already have that just uses my Dezignstuff website. Which is the longform macdaddy of them all.

Anyway, thanks for noticing.