Selecting a Style

Several announcements for new users.
matt
Answers: 18

Selecting a Style

Unread post by matt »

This forum allows you to apply a style, also known as a theme or a skin. This just changes the overall look, colors, icons, and such. There are a few to select from. To set this up, you have to be a registered user and logged in.

Go to the User Control Panel (little triangle next to your user name at the top),
image.png
select Board Preferences, and Edit Global Settings
image.png
Select one from the list. Also near your user name at the top is the option to select Dark or Light mode. Each style can be shown as dark or light. My screen shots were taken using light mode Supernova style.
mgibeault
Answers: 1

Re: Selecting a Style

Unread post by mgibeault »

Hello Matt,
I finally got to register (the question is maybe not so easy for people not verse in American pop rock ;).
But when I'm logged-in I get a bread-and-butter PHP theme instead of the nice one I had before.
AlexLachance
Answers: 17

Unread post by AlexLachance »

mgibeault wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:18 am Hello Matt,
I finally got to register (the question is maybe not so easy for people not verse in American pop rock ;).
But when I'm logged-in I get a bread-and-butter PHP theme instead of the nice one I had before.

Hey Mr. Gibeault,

This is where you switch between styles:
image.png
If you'd like to use the default theme when browsing as a guest, the theme is Elegance I believe.
matt
Answers: 18

Unread post by matt »

mgibeault wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:18 am Hello Matt,
To change the theme, use the drop down list next to your username and select User Control Panel
image.png
image.png (14.79 KiB) Viewed 891 times
Then pick the Board Preferences tab, and switch your "style" to another one. You might have to try several before you find one you like. I personally use the Breeze, but several are nice.
image.png
mgibeault
Answers: 1

Unread post by mgibeault »

Thanks to both of you!
And you're right Alex, Elegance is the one!