Google Search Results!

Look here for announcements.
mattpeneguy
Answers: 4

Google Search Results!

Unread post by mattpeneguy »

For all you naysayers that said that it would take a long time for Cadforum to show up in Google search results, you were wrong! First page of Google results for "ssp solidworks large assemblies":
image.png
matt
Answers: 18

Re: Google Search Results!

Unread post by matt »

mattpeneguy wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:10 pm For all you naysayers that said that it would take a long time for Cadforum to show up in Google search results, you were wrong! First page of Google results for "ssp solidworks large assemblies":
image.png
That's GREAT!!! Right under Javelin, and right over.... DEZIGNSTUFF?!?!?!!? We are outperforming ME? Is that good news or bad news? I guess it's good news. Yes, it's great news. SEO does work, but content is still king.
image.png
mike miller
Answers: 7

Unread post by mike miller »

You're too modest, @matt . I still can't believe how fast this place took off!
He that finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for [Christ's] sake will find it. Matt. 10:39
matt

Unread post by matt »

mike miller wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:24 pm You're too modest, @matt . I still can't believe how fast this place took off!
Believe me when I say it's you guys. If my stuff were going to take off, it would have done it by now. I was just the one that was in the position to do something about an obvious need. And I believe it was @Glenn Schroeder who gave me the kick in the arse to get me to do it.
Glenn Schroeder
Answers: 22

Unread post by Glenn Schroeder »

matt wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:54 pm
mike miller wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:24 pm You're too modest, @matt . I still can't believe how fast this place took off!
Believe me when I say it's you guys. If my stuff were going to take off, it would have done it by now. I was just the one that was in the position to do something about an obvious need. And I believe it was @Glenn Schroeder who gave me the kick in the arse to get me to do it.
Always glad to help however I can.
"On the days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days."

Ray Wylie Hubbard in his song "Mother Blues"
VicFrauenfeld
Answers: 0

Unread post by VicFrauenfeld »

Thanks again @matt. This is proof that your hard work has paid off!

I am very happy that this is available to us.
Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
mike miller
Answers: 7

Unread post by mike miller »

Check this out guys.

Not one, but TWO guests that the 3D Swamp won't have..... :lol:
image.png
He that finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for [Christ's] sake will find it. Matt. 10:39
matt

Unread post by matt »

Another good google search result return. Searching cad forum net, I get 3rd on the list, after Autodesk and the .cz spot. We're on our way to placing for more keywords.
image.png
matt

Unread post by matt »

Another positive google search development,
My Dezignstuff blog post about the CADForum.net is on the first page of results when you search "SolidWorks forum cadforum"
image.png

Placing well in the google search results will be the key to getting students here asking homework questions, which is the key to really taking off. We will get there through lots of traffic (which is increasing), lots of great content posting, and links to this site from others.
Attachments
image.png
zwei

Unread post by zwei »

I think we are definitely making a great progress....

31-May-2021
Searching for [cad forum] give me cadforum.net on the 2nd result
image.png
Searching for [solidworks forum] give me cadforum.net on the 3rd result
image.png
Bonus: search for CREO forum and cadforum.net is still on the first page (although it is at the last)
image.png
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.
jcapriotti
Answers: 29

Unread post by jcapriotti »

Zhen-Wei Tee wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 am I think we are definitely making a great progress....

Bonus: search for CREO forum and cadforum.net is still on the first page (although it is at the last)
The official Creo forums are behind an account wall......and they aren't that user friendly.
Jason