Donations now enabled

Look here for announcements.
matt
Answers: 18

Donations now enabled

Unread post by matt »

It is now possible to make a donation to CAD Forum through PayPal. The Donations link is up under the header, among some of the other links, depending on which theme you are using.
image.png
The expenses for this site are about $250/yr, and will increase if we need to move to a private server as traffic and post volume grows.

If we can make it to $1000 of donations, I will make my Dezignstuff Surfacing Episodes subscription site openly available for one month. I will also be researching the private server costs and publish a goal for that.

Companies and organizations can also sponsor the entire site or individual forums. If you would like your banner placed on a particular forum page, or on all forums, that can be arranged for a negotiable rate. For more information, please contact the administrator at admin@cadforum.net.
mike miller
Answers: 7

Re: Donations now enabled

Unread post by mike miller »

How do we know this isn't going for boat payments? ()

:D
He that finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for [Christ's] sake will find it. Matt. 10:39
matt

Unread post by matt »

mike miller wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:49 pm How do we know this isn't going for boat payments? ()

:D
When I post pictures of the same bikini twice, you'll know I'm running low and need more funds.

The money goes toward the site. If we get more than we need, we'll figure that out when we get there.
berg_lauritz
Answers: 6

Unread post by berg_lauritz »

how often does it refresh this amazing counter?
matt

Unread post by matt »

berg_lauritz wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:10 pm how often does it refresh this amazing counter?
Not sure, I'm just using this for the first time. The first two donations rang up immediately, an anonymous one has not.
SolidMuse
Answers: 0

Unread post by SolidMuse »

matt wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:16 pm Not sure, I'm just using this for the first time. The first two donations rang up immediately, an anonymous one has not.
Appears to refresh immediately. Refreshed right away for my contribution this morning.