Realize Live 2022 Subd Presentation now on Video

Solid Edge, Synchronous Technology, Convergent Technology, and Siemens!
matt
Answers: 18

Realize Live 2022 Subd Presentation now on Video

Unread post by matt »

I converted my presentation on subd modeling to a video, so it's a bit shorter than the original, with less tripping over words, more live demo and fewer live hardware issues. Check it out.

KennyG
Answers: 7

Re: Realize Live 2022 Subd Presentation now on Video

Unread post by KennyG »

Great video Matt. Do you foresee doing some "in depth" videos regarding the individual feature tools of the Sub-D environment that would be considered "training"?

Also, on the slide of the mouse that Mark did... I realize he used SolidWorks to create the standard BREP model, but what did he use to do the Sub-D model?
matt
Answers: 18

Unread post by matt »

KennyG wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:29 am Great video Matt. Do you foresee doing some "in depth" videos regarding the individual feature tools of the Sub-D environment that would be considered "training"?

Also, on the slide of the mouse that Mark did... I realize he used SolidWorks to create the standard BREP model, but what did he use to do the Sub-D model?
Hmmm, I might be convinced to do more detailed videos....

About the mouse model, it was something like Blender, but not 100% sure. Some more mature tool, in any case.
Ry-guy
Answers: 1

Unread post by Ry-guy »

Great overview of Sub-D. Sure wish we had these tool sets when I was doing product design for floor cleaning equipment. The exterior rotational molded parts and water tanks that need to fit in old shape spaces.