AI generated YouTube content

jcapriotti
Answers: 29

AI generated YouTube content

Unread post by jcapriotti »

I've run into these kind of videos. I didn't think they were AI generated, just some non english speaking writer using a program to read it with the recognizable "robot" voice. The voice software is getting better but still off a little. The content sounds professional at first, but when you're done, it's like nothing made sense.....just buzzwords and technical jargon not in the proper context. Often 10 minutes of my life I can't get back. Looks like it is likely AI generated.

YouTube really needs to up their game on filtering this crap out.

Jason
zxys001
Answers: 4

Re: AI generated YouTube content

Unread post by zxys001 »

Bard said that Dave abused HAL with really bad music... it all make sense now. UU
Attachments
2023-06-03 20 10 45.png
"Democracies aren't overthrown; they're given away." -George Lucas
“We only protect what we love, we only love what we understand, and we only understand what we are taught.” - Jacques Cousteau
jcapriotti
Answers: 29

Unread post by jcapriotti »

zxys001 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:07 pm Bard said that Dave abused HAL with really bad music... it all make sense now. UU
Looks like Bard is speaking out of both sides of its mouth. I'd say it has a career in politics ;;
Jason
DennisD
Answers: 1

Unread post by DennisD »

zxys001 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:07 pm Bard said that Dave abused HAL with really bad music... it all make sense now. UU
"Bad" music is a matter of interpretation anyway. There is a lot of music that I don't like (Music is like candy. The first thing to do is get rid of the wrapper.) But admittedly what is "bad" to my ears is something great to someone else.

So, no, Dave did not abuse HAL with really bad music.
Brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls aren't there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to show us how badly we want things.
- - -Randy Pausch
zxys001
Answers: 4

Unread post by zxys001 »

DennisD wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:16 am "Bad" music is a matter of interpretation anyway. There is a lot of music that I don't like (Music is like candy. The first thing to do is get rid of the wrapper.) But admittedly what is "bad" to my ears is something great to someone else.

So insightful. ><
"Democracies aren't overthrown; they're given away." -George Lucas
“We only protect what we love, we only love what we understand, and we only understand what we are taught.” - Jacques Cousteau