Auto suppresion of components

Uncle_Hairball
Answers: 2

Auto suppresion of components

Unread post by Uncle_Hairball »

Anyone but me seeing components that spontaneously suppress themselves? Working away on an assembly, then poof!, a part or assembly is missing.
DLZ_SWX_User
Answers: 0

Re: Auto suppresion of components

Unread post by DLZ_SWX_User »

Hmm... I thought it was just me! I was working on an assembly yesterday & the one part kept suppressing itself & I thought I must have accidently did a keystroke combination to suppress a part without knowing it, like hovering your mouse over a part & pressing the tab key hides components. That was the first time I noticed it though & I have been on SW 2023 SP 5.0 since it was released.
Uncle_Hairball
Answers: 2

Re: Auto suppresion of components

Unread post by Uncle_Hairball »

DLZ_SWX_User wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:46 am Hmm... I thought it was just me! I was working on an assembly yesterday & the one part kept suppressing itself & I thought I must have accidently did a keystroke combination to suppress a part without knowing it, like hovering your mouse over a part & pressing the tab key hides components. That was the first time I noticed it though & I have been on SW 2023 SP 5.0 since it was released.
Yes, I had the same thoughts. I searched through the shortcuts yesterday and couldn't find anything that would hide or suppress components.