Onshape guru's

Discuss Onshape with other users
MJuric
Answers: 1

Onshape guru's

Unread post by MJuric »

I would assume that somewhere there are Onshape Guru's just like there are SW guru's...where are they and how do we get them to come here :idea:
jcapriotti
Answers: 29

Re: Onshape guru's

Unread post by jcapriotti »

Probably here: https://forum.onshape.com/

Not my favorite UI for a forum but better than 3DSWYM.
Jason
DennisD
Answers: 1

Re: Onshape guru's

Unread post by DennisD »

I found several of my conversations in the Onshape forum from 2016 and earlier. Now, as I am going through the Onshape tutorials with some diligence I have a spreadsheet open where I am logging notes for handy things such as shortcuts, and for logging questions. I hope to find the answers in subsequent tutorials or searching the help. Yes, I AM one of those people that does my homework rather than jump on FB or something equally stupid and ask a question that has been asked many times before. It not only avoids flaming it actually results in better learning on my part.

I also am keeping a list of things I don't see that I have become accustomed to in SWX. If I can't find them in the Help then I will search here: https://forum.onshape.com/categories/improvement-voting . In all probability, what I am about to ask for has already been asked for. If so then I can add an up vote to it and add any comment that helps to shape the idea. If my request is not already there then that is the place to ask for it.

Onshape has been very VERY responsive to these improvement requests. They also update the software every three weeks.
Brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls aren't there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to show us how badly we want things.
- - -Randy Pausch