Trimech (VAR) Webinar - SOLIDWORKS Desktop vs 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS

Post engineering technology related events here.
Forum rules
Engineering technology events only. You must have a history of other related posts to list your event (don't sign up just to list your event).
Tom G
Answers: 0

Trimech (VAR) Webinar - SOLIDWORKS Desktop vs 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS

Unread post by Tom G »

On Wednesday, May 26h at 10AM ET, TRIMECH will hold a webinar comparing desktop vs cloud SOLIDWORKS.
They usually have these available on-demand after the event if you have missed it.

Here's their description:
How you manage your data is crucial to the functionality of most applications but with 3D CAD, data management can affect every part of your work. SOLIDWORKS and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform offer a variety of options related to data storage and consumption.

Join us on Wednesday, May 26h at 10AM ET for our webinar, as TriMech Application Engineer, Wayne White, covers the important distinctions between each system. Wayne will go over the different data management options and why this might be the perfect time for your team to switch to working with cloud connected data. This webinar is designed to help you determine which version of SOLIDWORKS, the desktop version or the 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS version would best serve your situation.
Webinar Registration Link
mattpeneguy
Answers: 4

Re: Trimech (VAR) Webinar - SOLIDWORKS Desktop vs 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS

Unread post by mattpeneguy »

I don't need a webinar, I'm already drinking the koolaid:
image.png
image.png (2.78 KiB) Viewed 1779 times
jcapriotti
Answers: 29

Unread post by jcapriotti »

Tom G wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:57 am On Wednesday, May 26h at 10AM ET, TRIMECH will hold a webinar comparing desktop vs cloud SOLIDWORKS.
They usually have these available on-demand after the event if you have missed it.
How was it?
Jason
Tom G
Answers: 0

Unread post by Tom G »

zxys001
Answers: 4

Unread post by zxys001 »

mattpeneguy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:21 am I don't need a webinar, I'm already drinking the koolaid:
image.png
When it starts out with ..."Join us".... you know darn right there's koolaid! :lol:
"Democracies aren't overthrown; they're given away." -George Lucas
“We only protect what we love, we only love what we understand, and we only understand what we are taught.” - Jacques Cousteau