Inline Animations and SWP Files

Make suggestion to the moderators and admins of this site.
mattpeneguy
Answers: 4

Inline Animations and SWP Files

Unread post by mattpeneguy »

Hey Matt,
Is there a switch somewhere to show the animated Gifs at viewtopic.php?p=574&sid=173fde5f44ef1d9 ... a9451#p574 without having to click the image to open it separately. It's maybe not clear that those "pictures" are actually animated.

Also, I noticed in the Macros thread I wasn't able to add *.swp files. Could you add that ability?
matt
Answers: 18

Re: Inline Animations and SWP Files

Unread post by matt »

Ok, you should be able to add *.swp files anywhere in the CAD category. I'll check on the gifs.
mattpeneguy
Answers: 4

Unread post by mattpeneguy »

Thanks Matt. A simple workaround on the gifs is to either add them as attachments (not inline) or add the text "click image for animation" below the image. So, if it's not possible, it really isn't that big of a deal.
matt

Unread post by matt »

Is this working for you? It works in the preview window.

tuba.gif
zwei

Unread post by zwei »

matt wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:02 pm Ok, you should be able to add *.swp files anywhere in the CAD category. I'll check on the gifs.
Sorry for hijacking this old thread...
@matt
Is it possible to include *.swb file too?
I was replying to https://www.cadforum.net/viewtopic.php? ... 062#p10062 and realize i cant upload a swb file through attachment
image.png
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.
matt

Unread post by matt »

Zhen-Wei Tee wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:02 pm Sorry for hijacking this old thread...
@matt
Is it possible to include *.swb file too?
I was replying to https://www.cadforum.net/viewtopic.php? ... 062#p10062 and realize i cant upload a swb file through attachment
image.png
You make these requests right before I go to bed. I can get this in the morning. Remind me if I forget. But remind me before I go to bed. :mrgreen:
zwei

Unread post by zwei »

matt wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:13 pm You make these requests right before I go to bed. I can get this in the morning. Remind me if I forget. But remind me before I go to bed. :mrgreen:
My bad :mrgreen:
But considering we are 12hours difference in term of time zone, most of my request will come in when you are sleeping/going to sleep/just awake from sleep :lol:
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.
matt

Unread post by matt »

Zhen-Wei Tee wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:01 am My bad :mrgreen:
But considering we are 12hours difference in term of time zone, most of my request will come in when you are sleeping/going to sleep/just awake from sleep :lol:
OK, I think I got it added. Give it a try and let me know. In the future, if you have another file type you can't upload directly, you can always put it in a zip file and upload that.

Thanks for helping to improve this place!

Matt
zwei

Unread post by zwei »

matt wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:57 am OK, I think I got it added. Give it a try and let me know. In the future, if you have another file type you can't upload directly, you can always put it in a zip file and upload that.
Thanks! I just tried it and it worked.
Thanks for helping to improve this place!
No problem!
It is always nice to provide suggestion/idea when I know the suggestion will be reviewed/implemented :)
Unlike some other places...