Solidworks topics now SW General

Look here for announcements.
matt
Answers: 18

Solidworks topics now SW General

Unread post by matt »

Having content and structure at the same level is against data organizational best practice. I had some posts under SolidWorks, and also had a set of subforums also under Solidworks. So I've changed that such that the discussion that was under SolidWorks is now under SW General, and SolidWorks is now a category and you can't post to a category. Anything you would have posted to SolidWorks should now go into SW General. This way, all SolidWorks posts are grouped into sub-forums.

If you have any questions about this, please ask Fred.
zwei

Re: Solidworks topics now SW General

Unread post by zwei »

Not sure is it too much to ask, but is there a way to view all the topic in every SOLIDWORKS subforum at once without going through them one by one? something like a flat tree view?
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.
SPerman
Answers: 13

Unread post by SPerman »

I use the "unread posts" filter in the upper left. It isn't exactly what you are looking for, but it works well for me. There are other options like new posts and active posts.
image.png
image.png (11.86 KiB) Viewed 793 times
-
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams
zwei

Unread post by zwei »

SPerman wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:48 am I use the "unread posts" filter in the upper left. It isn't exactly what you are looking for, but it works well for me. There are other options like new posts and active posts.

image.png
Thanks. It work pretty well for me.
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.