"provide vital guidance for next-generation digital solutions for future product engineering, manufacturing, and..."

For things you would put in a kitty dump.
bnemec
Answers: 10

"provide vital guidance for next-generation digital solutions for future product engineering, manufacturing, and..."

Unread post by bnemec »

I'm getting an email from Jeff in my work email spam box every day about this survey. Is anyone else getting the email, this Jeff seems serious about getting my opinion, he must not know me.
Take part in the Product Engineering and Manufacturing Study

Dear Benjamin,

We need the opinions of experts like you that rely on digital tools and technologies to create innovative products for your customers. This survey will provide vital guidance for next-generation digital solutions for future product engineering, manufacturing, and lifecycle maintenance.

Important Notes:

This research is being sponsored by a major software company that prefers to remain anonymous to prevent any bias in the survey results. This software company has taken steps to protect the privacy of your contact information which has been processed for the purpose of sending this email.

Please do not forward this email to others. You have been given a unique URL to take the survey. The systems accepts only one response for each unique URL.

If you have already received this survey invite as part of another community, we apologize for the repeat.
I'm not so much wondering whether or not it's a legit survey, more wondering which "major software company" is sponsoring the survey.
image.png
matt
Answers: 18

Re: "provide vital guidance for next-generation digital solutions for future product engineering, manufacturing, and..."

Unread post by matt »

Yeah, I got that too. Not sure who it was. It's ok, though, I just Christmas treed all the answers.

I advise you not to take the survey, because everyone who takes it decreases my chance of getting the $20 gift card. :lol:
bnemec

Re: "provide vital guidance for next-generation digital solutions for future product engineering, manufacturing, and..."

Unread post by bnemec »

matt wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:59 am Yeah, I got that too. Not sure who it was. It's ok, though, I just Christmas treed all the answers.

I advise you not to take the survey, because everyone who takes it decreases my chance of getting the $20 gift card. :lol:
By the time I was done I had it narrowed down to two "major software" companies. I filled it out and was honest, although I have a feeling that my results will be labeled "outlaying data point" along with most of the others'.
mattpeneguy
Answers: 4

Unread post by mattpeneguy »

Everyone knows the answer is 3DSWYM...
bnemec

Unread post by bnemec »

mattpeneguy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:11 am Everyone knows the answer is 3DSWYM...
If that's the answer, what's the question? Reminds me of something.

"Thank you Alex, I'll take CAD Software for 500"
Alex: 3DSWYM
"What is a failed attempt to implement a technical forum?"