Keep multiple measurement/sensor value on screen

zwei
Answers: 18

Keep multiple measurement/sensor value on screen

Unread post by zwei »

Is it possible to keep a measurement on screen?

For example, I want to keep show the measurement of 2 edge on screen
image.png
I tried creating sensor but unable to get multiple measurement to show on screen..

The only workaround i can think of at the moment is to create reference dimension... but unlike sensor it is not shown in the feature tree so it is abit hard when i want to remove or rename it
image.png
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.
jcapriotti
Answers: 29

Re: Keep multiple measurement/sensor value on screen

Unread post by jcapriotti »

Reference dimensions are the only thing I can think of. You can right click the annotations folder and toggle the display on/off for them. You could also create annotations views for them and toggle the display, but Annotation views are bit wonky to work with for this purpose.
Jason
matt

Unread post by matt »

RMB on your Annotations folder in the FeatureManager and turn on Display Annotations and Show Feature Dimensions.

You also have to make sure that the Show All Types creepy eye in the heads up view toolbar is active (not turned off). The setting is ok for simple stuff, but busy for more complex parts.
image.png
zwei

Unread post by zwei »

Thanks for all the input..
I tried both Reference dimensions and feature dimensions but it make the model real messy...
Guess I will stick with multiple sensor
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.