Macro to create Assembly "Simplified" configuration and use Part "Simplified" Configuration

Programming and macros
zwei
Answers: 18

Macro to create Assembly "Simplified" configuration and use Part "Simplified" Configuration

Unread post by zwei »

Hi,

I am looking for a macro that will do the following:

1. Create a new configuration in assembly
2. Change all the subasm & part used in the asm to "Simplified" configuration for the new configuration (If there is no "Simplified" configuration, use the default)

I seem to recall seeing a similar macro somewhere in the old forum but could not find it now...

I could come out with something myself but want to try my luck here first :D
by gupta9665 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:33 am Go to full post
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.
mike miller
Answers: 7

Re: Macro to create Assembly "Simplified" configuration and use Part "Simplified" Configuration

Unread post by mike miller »

I don't have one myself but I'm pretty sure @Rob has several like that.
He that finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for [Christ's] sake will find it. Matt. 10:39
gupta9665
Answers: 20

Re: Macro to create Assembly "Simplified" configuration and use Part "Simplified" Configuration

Unread post by gupta9665 »

Deepak Gupta
SOLIDWORKS Consultant/Blogger
zwei
Answers: 18

Unread post by zwei »

Yes! This is the exact post i was looking for...
Thanks @gupta9665 as always :D
Far too many items in the world are designed, constructed and foisted upon us with no understanding-or even care-for how we will use them.